Friday, July 4, 2008

Note To Self: Check Children's Feet On Leaving House


I just found this photo (herein lies the danger of digital photography: you take the photos and save them and then FORGET TO PRINT THEM and effectively lose them!) in my files tonight and just HAD to share with you. A while back my sis-in-law came for a visit with her two and we headed to the park. This is how my fourth arrived. Sadly, I did not notice the state of affairs until we had been there a while. He was fine with the matter - both shoes were comfortable, and both were black. Why should I be concerned? Hey, at least this time there were shoes on the feet! A few weeks earlier, his EIGHT YEAR OLD SISTER stood up to give a speech at the speech club I lead, and her feet were completely bare! I really deserve Mother of the Year.

2 comments:

Julie Willis said...

Oh! Have we had this happen. Some how if they're both crocs it's okay! We've had many interesting colors together....my favorite is one green abd one pink!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I'm loving your blog. Love the photos, writing and layout. I think I might even have blog envy :-).

Amy

PS
Missing you!