answer the questions below if you like, or just talk about you. let people "meet" your heart-self and invite them back! (and after visiting a few of the adorable posts, i've edited to include some PICTURES. too many words not-as-exciting. :) to start with, just in case it's your first visit, here's me!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
mmmmmmmmmmmm... early morning. it feels so good to be up and about the day, especially before everyone else. of course i'm struggling with all of me to get back to this favorite time of day; with my current
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
just one? bread (fresh baked sourdough). aged cheese (primadonna). red wine. deep, dark chocolate. my husband's lattes.
yes, i realize that's a communion image. i still love it!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
one day a week to read. all day. with my children snuggled nearby reading. and my hubby playing guitar and singing. is that more than one? oh and here is said handsome hubby.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
well, the Bible. one of the parts about a woman who was faithful and strong... esther maybe, but i don't think i'm nearly the woman. if not that, then a historical romance novel with a beautful red-haired heroine. or maybe a suspense novel with a beautiful red-haired heroine. theme here?
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
oh goodness, definitely being an amazing dancer. swing. or bollywood. or lyrical.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
italy. greece. the holy land. (just can't seem to follow the whole one-answer theme!) can i just say "the mediterranean?"
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
i am an awesome singer. especially in the shower. ask my husband. and what genre is norah jones?
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
oooh, anthropologie. or no, b&h. did i mention i am also highly distracted? self-diagnosed.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
now. i can think of a million pros and cons to each era i'd like to explore so i think i'll say the present, and then i can read about all the rest!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
red. warm, earthy red.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
dang, this is intrusive. grumpy.
13. What's the last "album" you listened to?
pandora. jack johnson station.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
i'm thinking about it. how about that i am terrified of frogs? (well, friends reading this won't be surprised. but even they might be shocked to know that i am so afraid of them that i once threw my poor pregnant friend in front of one to save myself! this is a definite issue.) eew, this pixellated google image is even making me shudder!!
and to join in, add the button below to your blog/post. on march first through eighth, visit rear window and leave your link so others can find you on the parade. have fun!