Wednesday, March 25, 2009

pretty, pretty things.





i PROMISED my sister in law i'd set up an etsy store for her. i plan to take these to a local shop i love to offer for sale. i've already laid claim to a few of these. and every time i wear them, someone tells me how adorable it is. won't you leave some blog love, and let me know if you're interested in one?

she scouts out super cool vintage and new buttons and creates these little wearable works of art. honestly, can you believe the "hat girl?"

5 comments:

Brenda @ Tie That Binds Us said...

why'd you even bother posting this? you could have sold them ALL to me!!!! nice pictures. i want them AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL, and remind me to show you my necklaces that I am making.

Tami said...

Hat girl looks like Betty Boop with red hair!!

Julie Willis said...

Oooooooooooo! I like the button rings. I actuallyhave one of those buttons, but i don't think I could make it look as cute.
Blue is toooo cute in the glasses.
I can't wait until you have to help skin the deer they bring home... No pics pleezzzzz!

Jill said...

Love the hat girl - I want one!:)

Simple Obedience said...

I like the button rings, especially the bronze one, how much, and how can I buy? Will she mail to MO?