Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Spa Is Evolving




A few months back we discovered an old (cancelled, my Dave Ramsey friends...) credit card that had "points" on it. Redeeming those for Home Depot gift cards allowed us to purchase this GORGEOUS slate. Little by little, my STUD is building us a spa retreat. This weekend, he discovered that by using remnants, he can create a custom floor for NOTHING - well, nothing but a "little" serious tile cutting. As you can see, he's got great help.
Actuually, our oldest two boys have been fabulous at cleaning the tiles so Daddy can install them.
Next step, we've decided to open up our pocket-door to create a bed-and-breakfast style open layout. Mmmm... steamy mommy-alone-time awaits.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh,I like that slate very cool!

Unknown said...

haha! i knew you would! howudoin?

Amy said...

Love the slate but that baby boy is just
YUMMY! Wishing we were close enough
I could take a nibble! :)

Vicki said...

Hmmm, all my points got me were a couple of subscriptions to some questionable magazines :)

Unknown said...

haha, notso, sister! i read that post, and i was rofl!!!

Unknown said...

oh, aim, i wish you were that close, too!!!

Design by Jenn said...

That's the coolest thing EVER! Yay for you!