Tuesday, November 9, 2010

it's an awards contest! {homeschool blog awards 2010}

oh my goodness!  i'm jumping-up-and-down excited... someone reads me!  despite my photography blog getting waaaay too much attention over the fam one (this one, duh!), my online heart-sister (whom i'll meet in heaven someday if not here) emailed me today to say she'd voted for me at the homeschool blog awards.  i didn't register that i'd been nominated - but whoever did it, THANK YOU!  (i am quite sure i missed an email somewhere...) 

and on that note, if you are a voting-kind-of-person, i'd love if you take a minute in your busy day and vote... since i'm nominated, and all.  just click here to visit the site!  scroll down and click " best variety blog" and then select dancing with my father (well, if i'm your fave in that category.  :)  )

Homeschool Blog Awards Nominee Button

go, now!  check out all the fabulous blogs that've been nominated... it's a feast of inspiration that will be sure to fill up your bookmarks list... enjoy!

(and vote for me... weeee!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are so talented, Angela! You have my vote - that's a great category for your blog! ;)