Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Corn Ice Cream... Our Family's Summer Dining Adventures.

So... one summer activity we have decided on is a quest to make the coolest homemade ice cream. We found a recipe for corn ice cream (email me if you want it the link!) and HAD to try it...
Delicious and sweet fresh summer corn...
Eggs...

We tried to use the egg separator...
Hands and shells make better tools...

Sweet girl, so focused...
Milk.
Ahh, yes, the joy of whipping cream.
The end result. Very buttery and "corny..." if you can wrap your head around the idea, it's delicious!!

3 comments:

For Such A Time As This said...

This is hard to imagine, but it sure looks delicious and we are game to try anything....I'll take the recipe!

Tina said...

We were just talking about unusual ice creams and how if we knew any family willing to try one, it'd be yours! I'll take the recipe. I like corn. I love butter :)

Unknown said...

I am pretty experimental...and love your creativity in the kitchen but my head does not wrap that far!!!!!